Thank you so much to Sammiwitch over at The Life and Times of a Forever Witch for the nomination. We feel so blessed to have been presented with yet another blogging award in our short history on WordPress. The Life and Times of a Forever Witch is absolutely amazing. There is a wealth of information for witches both new and old and it is presented in a wonderfully engaging manner! 🙂
We apologize for not posting sooner!
Rules: give credit to the person who nominated you, answer questions from the Super Sweet Blogging Award, and nominate a “baker’s dozen” of 13 blogs that you admire.
Super Sweet Questions
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake–chocolate & vanilla…ooh or maybe marble. (Misty and I have a little joke about this 😉 )
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate. Come on, we’re Libras.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? There are just soooo many delicious things you can do with chocolate.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? PMS.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Misty & Luna…or Debbie & Winnie…or Beauford & Periwinkle
The Bakers Dozen of blogs we are going to nominate are:
- Year and A Day Journey
- Ayslyn’s Corner
- A Witch’s Healing
- Journey to the Center of the Mind
- Just Like No One Else
- Wicca Rituals
- A Secret Garden
- Witches of Lore
- Witch of the Meadow
- The Hidden Children of the Goddess
- Magical Patchouli
If you have recently been nominated for the same award, we apologize. There are just so many wonderful awards going around; it’s hard to keep up with.
Hugs & Blessings )O(